Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~ Birthday Party ~ Sarina's Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams 1st birthday Party



While I am here checking some of my favorite party blogs looking for ideas and inspiration for my daughter's 2nd Birthday party ... I just thought it would be fun to share some pictures of her 1st Birthday Party... 
 

I chose Hello Kitty to be the theme of her party as the colors matched perfect with the dress she was going to wear {While browsing Birthday Express for party themes I discovered that the Gymboree polka dot dress and sweater were the perfect match with the Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams theme}


OK and... nobody can deny that Hello Kitty is simply ADORABLE!!




" I learned to laugh and squeal, then sit and stand,
and I can walk now if you hold my hand,
But the fun has only just begun,
lookout world, I'm turning one! "

I made two different styles of invitations, I just couldn't decide which one looked cuter!
 I got the Hello Kitty Paper at Michaels.   I hand-delivered all of the invites, so instead of envelopes,  I just wrapped them in clear cello paper and tied them with a bow and guest name tags just like a loot bag. 




The Hello Kitty cake was made by Cakes by Anna in Woodbridge, Ontario.





The Party favors were adorable hello kitty fanny packs and hair accessories, I wrapped in clear cello paper with made to match colorful bows and hello kitty guests name tags.

{Did you notice I love to wrap everything in cello paper, I always keep a few rolls handy... By the way, the tutorial on how to make the paper ribbon bows will be also available soon }

Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams Party Supplies~ napkins, plates, cups and tablecloth ~ were purchased at Birthday Express.





Now in my shop Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams Personalized Party Collection
{Cupcake toppers, water bottle labels and more...}



I always have to have Balloons in all my parties. I had balloon columns decorating the main table. Balloons are an inexpensive way to add lots of decor and they are just beautiful.




 Stay tuned for Sarina's 2nd Birthday Party... {COMING SOON in March 2011}

DID YOU ENTER IN OUR WEEKLY GIVEAWAY?  Don't miss it and ENTER NOW!http://www.party-tales.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html

15 comments:

  1. how did you make the balloon columns to match the party perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it i want the same thing for my child's party

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute! and very girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First you need to plan everything carefully. You need to determine where the party will be held, who will be invited, the size of the budget, what dishes and drinks will be there etc. Careful planning will save you time, effort and money. Surely, do not forget about equimpment - such stuff as an ice maker will save your time while you will be preparing cocktails. Choose one here https://icemakershub.com/best-undercounter-ice-machines/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...