Monday, March 7, 2011

~ Birthday Party ~ This Party sure ROCKED! Jackson's Rock Star Party

  

When I saw the pictures of the party that Jessica from Modern Moments designed for her son Jackson,  I was amazed!! and I mean really amazed.  She really thought of everything. The attention to detail was impeccable.  
 



I just love everything about this party, the Cd's invitations and all the party printables that Jessica designed herself were stunning, the favors, the cupcake toppers, the guitar cake, the drum set decorations, the cake pops, and of course the birthday boy himself. {Jackson is such a CUTIE!!}. 


For those of you who don't know, my my brother is a drummer and a Musician in Miami and soon I am going to be an auntie YAY!! So when I saw the pictures of Jackson's birthday, I immediately thought that this would be the perfect theme for my nephew or niece birthday {OK fine I am crazy, the baby hasn't even born yet, and I am already organizing birthday parties...but you need time to plan an amazing party} One thing I am sure, is that  when the time comes I will ask Jessica to design some Rock Star invitations too.. She is a very talented graphic designer. 

THIS PARTY ROCKED!! You can admire all of Jessica's work at her Etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the write up!! It looks awesome! I really appreciate it and I can't wait to hear what the "sex" the baby is!! We can do an awesome party boy or girl!!! Don't forget about me!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...