Tuesday, December 13, 2011

~ Birthday Party ~ Julia's Princess Rocker Girl Birthday Party {stars, guitars and peace signs}




I am so excited to show you all the pictures of Julia's 7th 'Rocker Girl' Birthday Party.
I had so much fun planning all the details for this party and I love how everything turned out!




The party was held at Poprocks. This is a local party place where kids get to sing Karaoke style and record their own CD to take home. What a great new concept! From there we went all out with the 'Rock Star' theme  {I'm trying to think who is in the video on the background...one of the Jonas brothers maybe? } 


 

I made the cake and cupcakes to match the 'Rocker Princess' theme and I love how they turned out. I used my Towering Tiers Cake Stand from Wilton to display. I love this look!


 

I also designed matching cupcake toppers and water bottle labels.




These metal lunch boxes were the perfect party favors.  So cute! 


The 'Rocker Girl' printable collection is now available at my Etsy shop.

 

Linking up to Bird's Party

5 comments:

  1. I love the cake!! Did you use fondant for the stars?
    ~Lindsay...a DID friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay, Thanks so much!! Yes I use a mix of fondant and gum paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That centerpiece is absolutely STUNNING!!! LOVE the colors too!!

    Thanks for linking up to Bird's Party Blog!! Hope to see you there next month?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great party! I would love it if you came over to Cast Party Wednesday and shared your ideas with us! Thanks, I hope to see you there! ---Sheryl--- http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?p=26592

    ReplyDelete
  5. the person on the tv is harry styles im pretty sure but this is a great idea for a party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...