Monday, December 12, 2011

~ Christmas ~ Show me your Christmas Decor - Here is mine!



I love decorating my house for Christmas!  Here is my 'Gold' Christmas tree. I've been collecting ornaments for years. Some of these are more than 10 years old.  Every year after Christmas when they go on sale I buy some and save them, so every year I have something new. 


I made these ornaments myself using Styrofoam balls, fabric, ribbon and rhinestones.
I got the template from Martha Stewart Crafts. I love them!!



 
 This is my dining room. I decorated the stairs with garland and flowers.

 
And here is our colourful real pine tree decorated with Disney ornaments.
My daughters' favourite one.


 I had to start a new collection, the other tree was almost full :) 


Now would you show me yours? Send your pics to party-tales{at}rogers.com and I will show your decor for all of us to see. 

I will show you my outdoor Christmas lights tomorrow - Taking pictures tonight! 


1 comment:

  1. U R AWESOMEEEEEEE
    GOD BLEES UR HANDS AND I WISH ALL THE BEST

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...