Friday, July 13, 2012

~ DIY Tutorial ~ How to assemble a Banner using Printable files


Happy Friday!  I've been asked several times how to put together the pennant banners using the printable files, so today I just wanted to show you how I put together the Happy Birthday banner shown in Nikky's Parisian Birthday Brunch with the printables from the shop.


 Putting your banner together it's very Simple!


1. Print your files on regular 8.5"x11" white cardstock paper.
2.  Cut out using a paper cutter or scissors
3. Punch small holes on each side of each pennant
4. String a small ribbon through {Either from the back or the front if you want to show more ribbon}. 

You can also attach one pennant with the next one individually with little bows, which looks very cute too. 





2 comments:

  1. Pennant banners or garlands just really make a party scene so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wanted to know how to assemble Large format Printing Perth. But now I have learned many things from this blog. I think now can fix my problem so easily. Large format Printing Perth gave me many things in business. I have gotten my target amount of audience by this banner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...