Wednesday, January 23, 2013

~Printable Party~ Wednesday What's New in the Shop?

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! I haven't been around since the Holidays. I hope you had a nice time with your families and wish you the best for this new year!

I've been really busy with the shop, lots of orders and creating new designs... I have lots to show you... Let's start today with the new printable designs for Valentine's day...



 
The Valentine Hearts printable collection includes 2" circles {2 different designs for cupcake toppers, favor tags, straw tags..}, 3" Round Circles to make a banner, Water Bottle Lables and Blank Tent Cards.   


 

 
Are you celebrating a birthday party near Valentine's Day?  This printable banner with Pink and Red Chevron print background will add the perfect to complement your decor. 
 
It can also be customized to spell BE MINE or XOXO just for Valentine's day. 
 
 
Cupcake toppers, Water Bottle Labels, Table Labels, Straw tags..
Full collection will be  available soon.
 
 

 
 


 
Available in 3 different colors.  Just print on white letter size cardstock paper and cut with a 2" circle, scalloped or Flourish punch.

Perfect for Valentine's day favors.

Click here for more tutorials on how to use your printable designs


And if you missed it last year I leave you now with a freebie:
 
 
 
Please let me know if you are having trouble downloading the link.  I've been receiving emails from readers telling me that Scribd is charging for the download. It should be FREE.  If you have trouble email me directly at party-tales{at} rogers.com and I will email it to you.
 
 
Please keep your party pictures coming...we love seeing your creations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...