Wednesday, October 15, 2014

~ Birthday Party ~ BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Princess Belle Inspired Party

 
I've been meaning to post these pictures for so long.. Since I had my little baby I just haven't had enough time to update the blog.  Please be our Guest and take a look!
 
 
I had so much fun doing this party, even though I planned it all in only one week, I loved how everything turned out. 
 
I designed the invitations and all the party printable décor {Menu cards, place cards, food/sweet tent labels, favors thank you tags, welcome sign, water bottle labels and centerpieces décor} The complete collection is now available in the shop.
 
 

 
I did the cake and Mrs. Potts and Chip cookies.  These last ones were really easy to make, I covered them on white fondant using the same cookie cutter and painted the details with edible market.
 
I also made chocolate roses and covered chocolate marshmallows and used them make table centerpieces.   I specially love how my fruit tea pot turned out. 




 
I got most of my party supplies from Partycity and Michaels
 
I used yellow plastic table covers and adorned them with yellow tulle.
 No sewing involved. Tutorial on how to make this coming soon!


I found these fabulous notebooks at Michaels which were a perfect match for the party and we gave them as favors to all the little princesses attending the party.
 

  

 I have to credit my husband for the amazing balloon sculpture of Lumiere! 
 
 
 
 
Also available now as Instant Download!
 

6 comments:

  1. hi. where'd you get the castle back drop from

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to replicate the invitations for a bridal tea party. Where did you find the invite paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me how to carve the tea pot like that, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what I am seeing. It's refreshing then the same old barbie pink and frozen blue.
    compare Luton parking
    meet and greet Luton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...